The Fox Den
The Fox Den is like a guided meditation party where you get to hang out with awesome people in a supportive environment and enjoy a range of nourishing and relaxing guided meditations.
Guided Meditations are a great love of mine! I’ve been practicing them for over 25 years and for the last few years have begun creating my own meditations and using them in my work.
- Are the hands-down easiest way to ease into meditation
- Reduce stress and tension in your body and mind
- Soothe and relax you, making them a powerful self care practice
- Are fun!
Why The Fox Den?
Well, foxes are canny, dropped-in creatures.
The’re awake and alert. They project a sense of natural strength, and deep presence. All useful qualities when it comes to meditation. They’re wild too. (I think there’s a place for that in meditation.)
Foxes are also social creatures, and something I hear often about the groups I run is how valuable it can be to have a safe space for discussions around the work we’re doing; whether that’s meditation, self care, or building a presence practice. A den brings to mind that sense of safety, it’s a kind of haven from the hazards of the world, a cozy place to regather and nurture yourself with a small group of fellow travelers.
How It Works:
- Once you sign up, you receive a small welcome package with some tips on how to make the most of your experience and some other goodies.
- The group meets each week on a conference call. There are three meditations in each class and some checking in / discussions in between. It’s very light and informal and the main goal is to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible for you to settle into the guided meditations. This should be fun, right?
- The first two meditations are quite brief, to get us all into the groove, and the final meditation is a little deeper and goes for about 20 minutes.
- Each 6 week program has a main theme, and the weekly calls each have their own related sub-theme. This helps to create the sense of a journey as you move through the classes, and allows us to focus on different aspects of the main theme through a variety of meditations.
- If you miss a call, or if you want to listen to the classes or meditations again, the recording will be made available to you the next day along with some brief notes from the discussion.
I really want you to know that you can’t do this wrong! I am here to guide you if you’re a beginner, or have difficulty with meditating. You will get feedback and support all the way through the course and you will be surrounded by a supportive group of people who are doing this alongside you.
Theme: Finding Ease
Times: Calls are held on Tuesdays – 9:30 am to 11:00 am Pacific time
Dates: May 2 to June 6 2017
Cost = $72 for 6 week class.
Reserve your spot!
The groups will take place each Tuesday and participants will receive recordings, along with separate versions of the guided meditations, within 24 hours after the call.